30 days of Sir - day 7
Good morning.
Are you still frustrated from yesterday?
Do you want to cum today?
Think you earned it?
Maybe you're already wet.
Maybe you even had a sex dream last night.
Go ahead and play.
Rub your clit.
Slide your finger deep inside you.
Imagine anything you'd like.
A hard cock pounding into you.
Harder.
I said HARDER.
Keep going.
Build it up.
Remember those orgasms you were denied yesterday?
Remember how badly you wanted them?
Beg for it now.
Work for it.
Do you want to cum yet?
I want you to play until you need that orgasm again.
I want you to play, and then stop.
I'm not done teaching you about control.
I know you're frustrated.
You might even hate me right now, but I don't care because you're going to listen.
Understood?
Now, you owe me two more throughout the day.
I don't care if they're all at home, if they're at work, school or anywhere out of your house.
I want you to edge two more times.
If you listen and you do well, when you get home tonight you are to play one more time.
It must be after 8pm.
And this time, you already have permission to cum.
Enjoy.
i want to be fucked by a man wearing a motorbike helmet with the visor down. he can see me but...
i want to be fucked by a man wearing a motorbike helmet with the visor down. he can see me but i cant see his face. when i try to make out his face behind the dark tint, all i can see is my reflection.
I need your big hard cock inside my tight little virgin pussy. I promise to be a good girl. I'll obey you, I'll do anything you want. please sir, I'm begging you
sir, i've tried all your challenges and I failed today; I couldn't stop touching myself. I've been such a naughty girl. Your pet needs to be punished. I need self control, could you help me gain control?
As punishment, you are to follow tomorrows challenge but not cum all day. That should teach you a lesson.
Don't fail again.
There's a purpose for this.
To learn self control.
30 days of Sir - Day 6
Today we are going to practice some edging. What I want you to do is play with yourself, anywhere and anytime you please.
I want you to play and imagine your favorite fantasy.
You may use your fingers or a toy. Anything you please.
Play until you cant take it.
Until you want to cum.
Then, imagine yourself asking permission.
Imagine pleading and begging, but getting a stern “No”
Then, stop playing.
Do not cum.
Rest.
I know you want to cum.
I know you want to badly.
No touching.
Wait 5 minutes.
Now start playing again.
I want it to build up. Slowly.
Feel the desire, the want the need.
Play with yourself until you get to that point again.
Until you feel like you could explode at any second.
You ask again, beg once more to cum.
But again… “No”
Stop playing.
This is getting frustrating, isn’t it?
Wait 5 minutes.
Play one more time.
At this point, I bet you could come right away.
I bet you’re moaning louder than you were before.
Playing harder.
Squirming more.
Build it up again.
Until you feel like the only thing that matters at this very moment is your orgasm.
Imagine how hard you’d beg.
How convincing you’d be.
How in your eyes, I could tell how badly you needed this.
But, again… “No”
Now, stop playing.
Don’t touch anymore.
You’re done for the day.
You need to learn control.
You need to learn patience.
I want you to listen. Be good.
And tomorrow, when you’re a horny little mess, maybe I’ll let you cum.
Late response: My ultimate fantasy involves being bent over a table, my ankles spread and tied to the legs, wrist bound behind my back and my torso tied down so I can't move at all. I'd be blindfolded and my mouth taped so I can't speak. Sir would be there, teasing my completely vulnerable holes when I hear a knock on the door; it's your friends, they've come to join in the fun. Hands are all over my body, pulling at my hair, slapping my ass, cocks sliding in and out but I'll never know who's
Multiple partner fantasies are I'm high demand apparently ;)
How does it feel Sir knowing you make hundreds of girls soaking wet submissive to every word you post?
Hundreds might be a bit of a leap from the truth, but I enjoy knowing others are enjoying my thoughts.
My fantasy is to be tied down, Sir just out of reach, and be told to fuck/suck/touch him. To be mocked for not being able to get to him, told that I don't want it bd enough or I would be able to do as told, which would make me struggle harder, mocked more, and so on. Then, inevitably punished for not doing as I was told.
That's a very big tease, isn't it?
I want to watch you slam back into my cock. Show me how much you...

I want to watch you slam back into my cock.
Show me how much you want it.
Fill yourself up with it.
Harder.
You can do better than that.
Do it just as hard as I do.
-Sir
30 days of Sir - day 5
We’re going to try something fun.
You may do this at any point in the day.
Take off your undies, I want your pussy completely exposed.
Now, lick your hand and slide it down on top of your clit.
I want you to hold it there.
Let yourself get wet in anticipation.
Count to 30.
Good, now I want you to do exactly as I say.
I want you to very, very lightly start slapping your clit.
Over and over.
Keep going.
Don’t stop.
Now, as you slap, put more force into it.
Little by little, let it get a bit harder and harder.
When it feels good for you, when it’s the perfect force, keep it like that.
It might be light, it might be rough.
You might want it to hurt.
Switch between harder and softer.
Do whatever feels good.
Good.
Don’t stop.
You’d better get used to it, because that’s the only way you’re allowed to play today.
In fact, you’re even allowed to cum, if you can.
Remember, no rubbing or fucking, only slapping.
You may do this as long as you want.
Cum, or give up.
But if you give up, no cumming today.
You’ll just be a stinging, wet little mess.
Enjoy.
My fantasy is for my sir to bend me over in a public place in front of all of his friends and force me to fuck him for everyone to see. I want him to slap me and make me show everyone what a dirty little slut I am for sirs cock.
Wonderful.
My biggest fantasy is to be tied down so I can't even squirm and played with and forced to orgasm until I'm shaking, and then he keeps going. To have my pussy played with so much that it's raw, and sore for days. To that have that to be my punishment. To have an egg shoved into my tight dripping hole, turned on high, and left there until I'm crying and shivering from it. To have him play with me however he likes.
And another late one. Nonetheless, still a good fantasy ;)
I'm a little late, but here's my fantasy, Sir. I'd love to dress in your favorite dress of mine, and wait for you to come home to me. I'd be bent over the kitchen counter with no undies on, just waiting for you to come home and see my in that state. I'd be dripping wet for you. I'd wait for hours if I had to. It sounds so simple, but just the thought of how surprised and turned on you'd be when you got home...well it's making me wet as I type this.
Better late then never. Besides, some might start the challenge on a later date. I haven't thought about this, but it'll be interesting if I randomly receive messages from challenges far beyond when they've been posted.
Sir, these tasks are so daunting of you... And I've just finished writing 'own me' on my thigh :)
I'm glad you enjoy them. This is only the beginning.
30 days of Sir - day 4
Lets be bad today.
Grab a pen or a marker.
I want you to write on the most inner part of your thigh one of these words:
Slut.
Use me.
Plaything.
Fucktoy.
Whore.
Cumslut.
Own me.
I want it written as close as possible to your pussy.
I want you to feel it there all day.
Then, when you get home later, when your day is over and you get undressed for bed and have almost forgotten about it…
I want you to see it.
Remember why it’s there.
Remember what you are.
Then, I want you to get in bed and play while looking down at it.
You are allowed one orgasm, but while you cum you are to read it over and over.
Enjoy.
If we work at a job that requires pants , may we still complete the challenge if we forgo underwear?
If it's absolutely required, then yes. But again, use your best judgement. You very well know the reason for this task. After you get off work throw on a skirt. That'll make up for it.
30 days of Sir - day 3
Today is a simple task. All day, no undies.
To make this more difficult, you are to wear a dress or skirt.
I understand good weather isn’t universal, so you are allowed tights or in extreme circumstances, leggings.
But, this task isn’t as fun unless you stay true and use correct judgment.
The thrill here is being naughty.
Bad.
Risky.
Someone might see.
All day, I want you to think about how bad you’re being.
How the slightest breeze would expose you.
Bending down the wrong way.
Forgetting to close your legs properly.
You might even want someone to see.
You might get so turned on that you drip down your thighs.
That is your task.
Today, there is no playing.
Perhaps if you do good today, you’ll be allowed to tomorrow.
My ultimate fantasy is to be the assistant for a really powerful man. I want him to one day call me into his office and ask me to let him fuck me anyway he wants right then and now. I'd love to not only be his secretary but also his secret slut.
Find the right internship, I'm sure you can work your way up ;)
Anonymous fantasy:
Well, my darkest fantasy.. Waking up tied to my bed, blindfolded, being told by a deep sexy voice that for the day, that I was his. I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted this.














No comments:
Post a Comment