lstorya: "You're so attractive And the way you move I won't...
"You're so attractive
And the way you move
I won't close my eyes"
Can I be part of your life too?
Well who are you haha
"You cannot hate your body, it is allowing you to wake, breathe, sleep and allowing you to live..."
"You cannot hate your body, it is allowing you to wake, breathe, sleep and allowing you to live another day. You cannot get frustrated with your body because it won't let you get into your favourite dress straight away, all it cared about this morning was making sure it was able to pump blood in order to keep you alive. Once you understand, befriend and love what your body does, only then you will lose the stress and frustration and your body will start to understand YOU and do extra because YOU are doing that little bit more."- (via lovehealthlive)
I really just want you to be a part of my life
If you want me, let me know
Good for you! I hope your courage will weather the storm. Be sure to share it all with us, yeah?
Of course!
you are such a beautiful woman, i truly admire you melayah. you're going to do wonderful things in your life.
This is so nice of you :")
The next year of my life is going to be so weird. I dont know where I’ll be in a few months,...
The next year of my life is going to be so weird. I dont know where I’ll be in a few months, but no matter where I am, I’m prepared. I feel like I should be graduating this year already, just because my family holds me back from doing all the things I know I’m suppose to be doing. That’s not an excuse anymore, though. I’m going to pursue all my dreams and desires. This week I’m hopefully taking a trip to New York, and I have Haiti in a bit. I just want to travel the world and document everything I see through photographs, my writings and short stories. I’m so ready for my future. Nobody can hold me back at this point.
Photo

"If they don't need you, it's okay. You do not live for other people."
"If they don't need you, it's okay. You do not live for other people."- Kyo (via gangrene)
pubertad: Laura Makabresku

I just watched the most amazing film of all time Its an Independent film on Netflix called...
I just watched the most amazing film of all time
Its an Independent film on Netflix called “Tonight You’re Mine” if you haven’t seen it WATCH IT RIGHT NOW ITS SO AMAZING
What eye liner do you use? and how do you apply it?
I take the pencil and shove it inside my eye
Whenever I think about great gatsby I get really sad. When I read books, I get super deep into them...
Whenever I think about great gatsby I get really sad. When I read books, I get super deep into them and I try to understand the perspective of each character, then I find my favorite character and put myself in their shoes. When I read gatsby, thats exactly what i did. I related to him so much. Now that I finally saw the book come to life as a film, it makes me even more sad. I start to hate love a bit, just because of what it can drive people to do.
Then I remember, love doesn't hurt. Rejection hurts, loneliness hurts, holding on to the past, feeling empty, having a certain amount of unnecessary hope, it hurts. But never love.
Jenny Holzer - Living: Some Days You Wake Up and Immediately…,...

Jenny Holzer - Living: Some Days You Wake Up and Immediately…, 1980-832
Photo

"I am yours. Don't give myself back to me."
"I am yours.Don't give myself back to me."
- Rumi (via fuckyeahrumi)
carving: enough on Flickr by Daniel...

enough on Flickr
"There are thoughts to be thought, and words to be said, but in time, we'll all eventually fall into..."
"There are thoughts to be thought, and words to be said, but in time, we'll all eventually fall into the loneliness of what could have been."- the notions that roll around my head at midnight (via vo-lta)
Anti jamila =P
Awe :')
"This is what I don't get - Women are impure because males have touched them. Who's the dirty one..."
"This is what I don't get - Women are impure because males have touched them. Who's the dirty one here?"- Comment on Jezebel article "Female 'Purity' Is Bullshit"














No comments:
Post a Comment