Photo


Photo

Photo

Photo

aanniimmee: - From "Miyuki," directed by Mizuho Nishikubo...

- From "Miyuki," directed by Mizuho Nishikubo (1983)
Get that two step going!
Photo

Straight pimpin'

Straight pimpin'
Photo


For some reason, I hear Zorak talking in the background during...

For some reason, I hear Zorak talking in the background during this subtext.
samandriel: I don't know how other people handle spiders...


I don't know how other people handle spiders but…
This is how I normally handle intruders.
Hooray for me!

Hooray for me!
fariedesign: things may fall apart.. and might fall into...

things may fall apart.. and might fall into place.
Photo

tastefullyoffensive: My dad is such a… LOL
My dad is such a…
LOL
Photo


"Man, fuck all these boards!"

"Man, fuck all these boards!"
Photo

thedrunkenmoogle: The Basement Arcade There are cool basement...








The Basement Arcade
There are cool basement bars and then there is this basement arcade bar. Redditor Mertzlufft and his father built this incredible arcade in their basement, housing 42 arcade games! Games random from the original Donkey Kong, to Hydro Thunder, to Galaga and everything is set to free play. The bar in the center looks to be the perfect place to start out. A night of cocktails and arcade games awaits.
(via Reddit)
thefrogman: Evolution[imgur] [h/t: togifs]





ROTFLMAO! This dude got the damn thing early! He even got the...

ROTFLMAO!
This dude got the damn thing early! He even got the new Halo before it was even announced! Bravo! LOL














No comments:
Post a Comment