Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Canine and Equine

Photo



hotbarn: Hot Mare as per request



hotbarn:

Hot Mare

as per request

YO!

If you want anything specific then now’s the time to let me know as I am looking for pics!

wonderful pic if you ask me!



wonderful pic if you ask me!

Photo



Photo



KIK

I had to change devices and it seems that some of the conversations got lost so if I haven’t responded in awhile that is prob why.

TMI Tuesday anyone?

Photo



Photo



I really want to put my strap-on on, and please my bitch. But i don't know how to go about doing that..

it's the same as if I was going to do it with my dick. You have to get her "excited" and then go slow. If you check on beastforum in the How-To section there will be a post thats pinned up near the top. would link to it but cant at the moment.

Do you have anything of women penetrating mates or bitches with a strapon? I require references for a comic me and a friend are working on. Thank you.

No I don't sorry.

Not being able to find good dog pussy pics is a real tragedy. I would post tons if I had my own dog, but alas this is not so.

ya it is. Thanks for understanding!

U have waaay more Ds than Vs. I love ur blog tho

Ya, its because there dick picks are way easier to find so they end up getting posted more. that and I have a hard time finding dog pussy pics that are good pics.

I want to have a horse or canine experience. where do you live? could you come to my place and get me started? I live in los angeles

I'm the farthest away from you that I could be while still staying in the US.

I don't even have access to any sexually mature animals.

do you have a dog to play with for a beginer?

No I have not yet been able to have sex with any animals.

medialring: Just love that pulsing feeling



medialring:

Just love that pulsing feeling

medialring: mareloving: Love the way the little white juice is...



medialring:

mareloving:

Love the way the little white juice is just flowing out…

Bet shed taste amazing now :)

Don't think I rebloged this.

medialring: kinkybeastboi: doubleloaded: Fat horse head...



medialring:

kinkybeastboi:

doubleloaded:

Fat horse head x

Fat horse cock x

Mouthful

No cumming or anything but some of you will dig it anyway

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment