Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

nicevagina: I'm going to cry



nicevagina:

I'm going to cry

Photo



hubbyloveswife: sugashere: God those stomach muscles…....



hubbyloveswife:

sugashere:

God those stomach muscles…. raaaawrr

Hot

dont-tell-me-how-to-live: Just a bit lonely lately 😔😔😔



dont-tell-me-how-to-live:

Just a bit lonely lately 😔😔😔

binxyybaby: That moment when you're trying to get over someone then you see something that reminds...

binxyybaby:

That moment when you're trying to get over someone then you see something that reminds you of them and your whole body just aches. Love is the worst/best feeling in the world.

Photo



Anon or not, go to my ask and get something off your chest

keen-teens:

What ever it is. Idc, happy to help cause youre all fantastic

gentlybrutal: There is no keeping calm about it. I cannot wait...



gentlybrutal:

There is no keeping calm about it. I cannot wait for fall to get here so I can start on my next piece.

dirtyboyzz:  



dirtyboyzz:

 

Photo



In Australia, suicide in the 16th leading cause of death in females, it is the tenth leading cause of death in males. Remember that next time you only reblog suicide and self harm photos of girls, boys hurt to. Remember that.

binxyybaby:

robobv2:

Mm…..yeah..guys have feelinga too….but hey females dont give a fuck!! Well not the ones ive experienced….yes…u

If you have something to say to me just say it

I did….but u have nothing to say back hey….. :),

Photo



Reblog if I can leave you a sexually uncomfortable message.

assart: # 1 source on the beautiful woman # You Like the...



assart:

# 1 source on the beautiful woman # You Like the Girls ? Go to here http://assart.tumblr.com # follow me # Send me your pics #

assart: # 1 source on the beautiful woman # You Like the...



assart:

# 1 source on the beautiful woman # You Like the Girls ? Go to here http://assart.tumblr.com # follow me # Send me your pics #

Photo



In Australia, suicide in the 16th leading cause of death in females, it is the tenth leading cause of death in males. Remember that next time you only reblog suicide and self harm photos of girls, boys hurt to. Remember that.

Mm…..yeah..guys have feelinga too….but hey females dont give a fuck!! Well not the ones ive experienced….yes…u

In Australia, suicide in the 16th leading cause of death in females, it is the tenth leading cause of death in males. Remember that next time you only reblog suicide and self harm photos of girls, boys hurt to. Remember that.

Photo





Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment