Friday, June 7, 2013

Furry Fun from DC

Holy hell!



Holy hell!

furrealmen: Now that's how you do a selfie. Hot!!!!



furrealmen:

Now that's how you do a selfie.

Hot!!!!

Go Buckeyes!



Go Buckeyes!

My two favorite things!



My two favorite things!

Hot



Hot

superbears: perfect4thunder: I love big beefy chubby muscle...











superbears:

perfect4thunder:

I love big beefy chubby muscle men for smaller muscle men.  Perfection.

Squeeze His Cock and Get Some Protein with Man Secretions 

Damn!

nicourquiza: Nico's.  Love this man



nicourquiza:

Nico's. 

Love this man

Damn, daddy!



Damn, daddy!

men2love: Eleven wads of cum in a minute and 38 seconds. This...



men2love:

Eleven wads of cum in a minute and 38 seconds. This boy was horny!

Fucking HOT

hockeyguy13: See also on Tumbler Hockeyguy13 BootsAndShoes...



hockeyguy13:

See also on Tumbler Hockeyguy13 BootsAndShoes CumAlongNow FuckYou FunInCars FunWithSuitesAndTies HotCops HotGayCartoons HotGuysWithTats HotMenAndFood HotSportsGear MenInSinglets RedHatClub SmokingHotGuys WashingUpFun YummyGingerMen

Nice!

cumhunter: sword...









cumhunter:

sword eater

(via whatafunsexytimeyoumustbehaving)

Atta boy

Nom nom nom



Nom nom nom

xlbig: *xLBig   *BulgeB    @bulgeb* Whuh??



xlbig:

*xLBig   *BulgeB    @bulgeb*

Whuh??

gtfrat: straightalphamen: HOT, HUNG, and STRAIGHT Marine....







gtfrat:

straightalphamen:

HOT, HUNG, and STRAIGHT Marine.  

Damn. Want that in me.

Wow. Just…wow.

Dingitty dang!



Dingitty dang!

So damn hot



So damn hot

fuckyeahhugepenis: Damn horse Call me. Maybe.



fuckyeahhugepenis:

Damn horse

Call me. Maybe.

Dreamy



Dreamy

bearguy77: It's like I wrote the book myself! Ha!!



bearguy77:

It's like I wrote the book myself!

Ha!!

She got a nice cock



She got a nice cock

No comments:

Post a Comment