Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Mind

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



heytinafey: i don't think you understand how happy i am that...



heytinafey:

i don't think you understand how happy i am that this show is back

j4phet: people that add comments to everything they reblog

j4phet:

people that add comments to everything they reblog

image

date: sameee



date:

sameee

#lol ok I'm done 4real look at Sasha :) #night



#lol ok I'm done 4real look at Sasha :) #night

Photo



Photo





Photo



redheaded-whovian: kosmicwheel: sofarfromshameless: lavidasegu...





redheaded-whovian:

kosmicwheel:

sofarfromshameless:

lavidasegunalice:

Kristen "Loki" Stewart & Jennifer "Thor" Lawrence

oh my GOD I APPROVE. I APPROVE SO HARD. SO FUCKING

skdfjaskdlfjaskldfjsaldkfjYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love this!

How are they not photographs?! The TALENT UGHHH!

epic-humor: see more













epic-humor:

see more

lloveyou: thejogging: mirror step, 2013 custom made mirror...



lloveyou:

thejogging:

mirror step, 2013

custom made mirror fixed to a concrete step

That would trip me up so fuckin bad

cockringtoss: why isn't a group of kangaroos called a kangacrew

cockringtoss:

why isn't a group of kangaroos called a kangacrew

iprotectthethingsilove: this is the best



iprotectthethingsilove:

this is the best

vworp-goes-the-tardis: #if i was the guy i would have ditched...

















vworp-goes-the-tardis:

#if i was the guy i would have ditched her by the third gif

heytherebiebs: oMFG MY TEARS I CANT DEAL CAN U HEAR ME SCREAMING 

heytherebiebs:

oMFG MY TEARS I CANT DEAL

image

CAN U HEAR ME SCREAMING 

gabul0sis: like i don't party i don't do drugs i'm not pregnant i don't worship satan or anything...

gabul0sis:

like i don't party i don't do drugs i'm not pregnant i don't worship satan or anything and all i do is get yelled at for stupid shit like leaving a fork in the sink 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment