Sunday, June 9, 2013

BearBum

Dad came visit my new apartment the other day while I was not...



Dad came visit my new apartment the other day while I was not in. He left a note saying ' Son sorry to let you know but I did it, in return.'
I had no ideas what he had done 'in return', so I went check the cams I had set up in all my rooms.
It turned out dad stripped himself to nude and masturbated in my living room. What an a-hole dad !!
Well, I quite enjoy the video though ;)

ebith1969: 勃起するとこうなる。モッチーは美マラ♪ nice one



ebith1969:

勃起するとこうなる。モッチーは美マラ♪

nice one

LOL









LOL

Mr Dick Stocky !!



Mr Dick Stocky !!

archimbol: Perfect ooppps



archimbol:

Perfect

ooppps

muzzle1: Looks like the Great Pit of Carkoon, for you "Return...



muzzle1:

Looks like the Great Pit of Carkoon, for you "Return of the Jedi" Geeks! 

ebith1969: 今3話をやってるんですがね。実はですね、主人公ったらやっと脱ぎますの♪ここまでで既に3人脱いでて内2人が仮...



ebith1969:

今3話をやってるんですがね。実はですね、主人公ったらやっと脱ぎますの♪ここまでで既に3人脱いでて内2人が仮性、主人公も仮性。描き分けできるかどうかって言ってたのはこの事なのですが、ちょっと前の「たまげないかぶりもの」と比べてちょびっと違うんだよ。あとでもう一人仮性さんが登場するけど、どんなのにしようかなぁ。茗荷かなぁ。・・・にしてもちょっと毛多かったかな。

yummy yummy

handsome one…



handsome one…

daddy bulge…



daddy bulge…

Photo



www-lovebears78: http://www-lovebears78.tumblr.com/ big dick...



www-lovebears78:

http://www-lovebears78.tumblr.com/

big dick dad

Dad loves to be in nude around the house in summer. His big thick cock always distracts me.

He's lying on the couch watching football again. I decide to suck on him when he falls asleep half time.

Wish me luck.

ebith1969: グリーングリーン yummy



ebith1969:

グリーングリーン

yummy

ilovetumblralot: Thisis  docking.



ilovetumblralot:

Thisis  docking.

perfect..









perfect..

wow



wow

very handsome daddy…



very handsome daddy…

gaymanga: ebith1969: TEST1 フルスクリーンで動画撮ると、ペンが重くなる Seizoh...



gaymanga:

ebith1969:

TEST1 フルスクリーンで動画撮ると、ペンが重くなる

Seizoh Ebisubashi inking in ComicStudio EX.

He's been on a roll, lately, with these behind the scene glimpses into his process. Artists, I hope y'all are taking notes!

Fuck me son



Fuck me son

ooopps



ooopps

daddy and his 2 girls…



daddy and his 2 girls…

No comments:

Post a Comment