Thursday, June 6, 2013

♡ 七転び八起き ♡

Photo



Photo



silkeu: by San Ku Kai



silkeu:

by San Ku Kai

Photo



Photo



Photo



japanlove: Hirosaki Sakura Festival, Aomori, Japan by shinyai...



japanlove:

Hirosaki Sakura Festival, Aomori, Japan by shinyai on Flickr.

Photo



paletasy: ☾ pale blog following back similar ☽



paletasy:

☾ pale blog following back similar ☽

Photo



I literally have no idea what my personality is Like I go from being an arrogant bitch to a...

I literally have no idea what my personality is

Like I go from being an arrogant bitch to a studious, conscientious hard-worker, to a lazy procrastinator, to an overly-emotional fangirl

In a matter of seconds

paleandsweetselfhate: kill me right now, oh wait I'm already...



paleandsweetselfhate:

kill me right now, oh wait I'm already dead

fawn-princess: *o*



fawn-princess:

*o*

superfuckingcute:   Hellen Stratton.



superfuckingcute:

 

Hellen Stratton.

23silence: Charles Amable Lenoir (1860-1926) - A Nymph In The...



23silence:

Charles Amable Lenoir (1860-1926) - A Nymph In The Forest

Photo



rnortal: ileftmyheartintokyo: 出水の糸桜 by yocca on...



rnortal:

ileftmyheartintokyo:

出水の糸桜 by yocca on Flickr.

similar posts here

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment