Sunday, June 9, 2013

NAUTICAL ONEIROLOGY.

winteroverture: Spent all day packing and lying in the sun...



winteroverture:

Spent all day packing and lying in the sun 👌

Girl, look at that body ❤

smellslikegrapes: neptunespresenttheclones: high-rollin: duche...



smellslikegrapes:

neptunespresenttheclones:

high-rollin:

duchesssx:

desertmanian:

African American doctors attempting to save the life of a Klu Klux Klan member:

This photo left me speechless, this is what respect is. 

this is what grace is

oh….shit..

wow…

I never scroll pass this photo.. This is humanity, a lot of people can learn from this picture.

wow. just wow. 

I guess I've only changed a little bit. Goodnight!...



I guess I've only changed a little bit. Goodnight! #selfiesaturday #suicidegirls @suicidegirls @jessytai

FLASHBACK. One of my first photoshoots at 16/17 by...



FLASHBACK. One of my first photoshoots at 16/17 by DG_Photography. Weird huh!!! X

@cyanidegirls1 time to partyy!! X



@cyanidegirls1 time to partyy!! X

Soo, gabby burnt her butt @gabrielledollfacee ☀🍑



Soo, gabby burnt her butt @gabrielledollfacee ☀🍑

Throw this beauty a follow if you like sexy flame haired ladies!...



Throw this beauty a follow if you like sexy flame haired ladies! 😜💕 @cervenafox

letsgetsome-tattoo: by Edward Miller



letsgetsome-tattoo:

by Edward Miller

Photo











"Being sad is a big waste of time"

"Being sad is a big waste of time"

- amseguera (via amseguera)

Photo



Photo



Round two of prints going out today!...



Round two of prints going out today! Http://www.rebeccacrowstore.bigcartel.com 💖 A couple of the first few got left behind so they are going out in this lot!! Sorry!! X

Are tattoos addicting? I'm getting my first soon and I guess I'm just curious to see how likely it is that I'll want a ton more.

The most addictive thing ever, ask anyone

Too much fun for one day x



Too much fun for one day x

Dress up time continues x



Dress up time continues x

Playing dress up as @tete_bang x



Playing dress up as @tete_bang x

I need these in my life and @tete_bang won't let me har...



I need these in my life and @tete_bang won't let me har them. It needs to be my birthday x

All those months ago when I stumbled across that picture of your face, you made my heart leap. Now...

All those months ago when I stumbled across that picture of your face, you made my heart leap.
Now you’re moving to London, such an amazing step. Now I get to see you when I want and my heart is going crazy!
Good things come to those who wait.

tomatheninja: annadork: animeasuka: the-devil-loves-chanel: I...



tomatheninja:

annadork:

animeasuka:

the-devil-loves-chanel:

In 1937, two women wore shorts out in public for the first time. They drew a huge amount of male attention and caused a car accident.

they caused a car accident

inspiration

(via

No comments:

Post a Comment