Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lovely Women of All Types

Scrumptious..



Scrumptious..

Cute tummy..



Cute tummy..

amateur-stockings: Trying on new uderwear bought in the sale …....



amateur-stockings:

Trying on new uderwear bought in the sale …. Debenhams?

Tasty mature ass, yum!

Photo



Oh how delightful… lovely submission..



Oh how delightful… lovely submission..

Oh yes, how tasty that pussy looks



Oh yes, how tasty that pussy looks

teddyhustle: One pretty pussy



teddyhustle:

One pretty pussy

oh how delicious!!



oh how delicious!!

oh how i'd love to eat out her loose pussy



oh how i'd love to eat out her loose pussy

mmmmm, that soft flesh



mmmmm, that soft flesh

Love her tummy



Love her tummy

Beautiful



Beautiful

Yum



Yum

Hot



Hot

masti98: http://masti98.tumblr.com/ Nice, my wife tries to do...



masti98:

http://masti98.tumblr.com/

Nice, my wife tries to do this when we're fucking but struggles to get it flowing when she's aroused.

I like to imagine this is my sexy mother-in-law. How I'd...



I like to imagine this is my sexy mother-in-law. How I'd love to eat her pussy..

This gorgeous lady reminds me of my mother-in-law who I lust. I...



This gorgeous lady reminds me of my mother-in-law who I lust. I sniff her used panties every opportunity I get. I see her tummy out the bottom of her shirt, I see her panties out the brim of her jeans… she's so nice.

A few weekends ago we all got very drunk at a family birthday celebration. She eventually got too drunk and tired and so I offered to walk her home, a short walk from her sisters house.
Supporting her weight as we swayed down the road, I was lucky enough to feel her gorgeous chunky body, at one point my hand found its way inside her top, around her waist area. I didn't get as high up as her boobs though but felt her smooth chubby tummy. I ran my hand up her back an felt her bra straps nesting in her soft flesh.
At one point she got quite feely with me too, her arm wrapped tight around my waist. My heart was pounding in my throat as I realised that she was really enjoying this unusually close contact. I didn't want to push my luck though so I restrained myself…that was until we got into her front door when I hugged her as if to say good night.

We embraced more than we should've, it was more than an affectionate hug. Her hands were inside my shirt and she most certainly had a good feel of my upper body. I did the same nervously . She was fine with this so I ran my hands over her bum and up her back again inside her shirt. This was surely inappropriate by now but still we embraced, far longer that what is reasonable. I pressed my waist hard against her hoping she would feel my erection. She would've felt me as I was rock hard by now.

She must have been totally aroused as her breathing was short and quick and I could feel her hands trembling. I squeezed her bum with both hands as I pulled her against me. We didn't say a word to each other during all of this. We just stood there embracing.
We let go of each other and I asked if she wanted me to help her to bed, hoping she would let me undress her too but no, she said she would sit up and wait for my father-in-law. That's where it ended.

I said goodbye and walked back to the party letting everyone know that she was safely home.


The next day when we went around, she seemed as normal as ever. What really excited me was that she thanked me for walking her home with what seemed like a little wink and an extended smile and apologised for getting so drunk. I replied by  saying I just wanted to make sure she was alright.

Now I'm left wondering if we have something going on. Will things go further next time? Does she desire me as I do her? I'm 34, she's 56 and this is ultimate lust.

I'm going to help her hang wallpaper this Sunday. It will just be the two of us an I can hardly wait!

Photo



Photo



Nice gape after that..





Nice gape after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment