Friday, June 7, 2013

be risque.

New💕



New💕

therealhamster: if any of you ever saw me in real life you'd just be like "oh"

therealhamster:

if any of you ever saw me in real life you'd just be like "oh"

I hate when girls won’t admit that they watch/like porn… Lets not kid our selves...

I hate when girls won’t admit that they watch/like porn…

Lets not kid our selves ladies, you’re just as horny as every other guy out there!

own your shit.

So how does one become your friend ?

Not being anon. Step 1

talk to me like a person not a sex object. Step 2

don't suck. Done. Friendship.

Feel sooo sexy in my new wishlist gift❤



Feel sooo sexy in my new wishlist gift❤

What are the chances you'd be willing to meet one of your followers ?

I'd meet a follower if we became friends first, not just hey i live near you lets have sex,  that's not going to happen. Stranger danger! 

Because of all of you.

I just saw that I have two photos with 1,000+ notes; and I have 3,000+ followers… I’m shocked, and amazed, and very thankful.

You’ve all made me feel more sexy and attractive then I ever thought possible.

Thank you from my whole heart❤

I'm almost sorry to say im rather a tumblr newbie and more of a voyeur, and finding your tumblr was a wonderful moment, thank you for sharing your beautiful natural body with us pervs ;) and well done for not flashing your pussy like so many others ;) P.S. girls like you are why im straight ;)

I think, no I know, this is the only time someone has ever complimented the fact that I don't show my pussy. I really appreciate that. And glad I Cana keep you on my team(; thank you(:

200 followers over night!!! 💋 Love you all

200 followers over night!!! 💋 Love you all

Front view😻



Front view😻

Wish list present ❤👄💌



Wish list present ❤👄💌

It's really weird to see a gif of yourself that you...



It's really weird to see a gif of yourself that you didn't know existed.

How does a fellow northwesterner get a date with you?

Well it would help to be a real person,  and not anonymous

my type of thank you(;



my type of thank you(;

Morning lovelies<3 I just want to say that I have no idea why so many of you starting following...

Morning lovelies<3

I just want to say that I have no idea why so many of you starting following me, but I sincerely appreciate you all. It’s the biggest confidence boost I’ve ever had. 

And I feel that same way about every message sent to me. Sometimes I do receive a lot, so sorry if I’m slacking, but thank you for your patience and all the horny bastard love<3<3<3<3

hard



hard

How much stuff do I have to buy you on your wishlist to fuck me in person?

haha everything and then some, and then some more.

poor, quick, webcam quality.



poor, quick, webcam quality.

I don’t know who bought my recent gifts from my wish list, but you’re...

I don’t know who bought my recent gifts from my wish list, but you’re amazing<3

whenever I think about deleting, you guys bring me back in!  So many more followers! More photos soon babies.

day off<3



day off<3

No comments:

Post a Comment