Sunday, June 9, 2013

♔♔♔

Photo





















burgrs: how dare u ignore me after ive made 0 attempts at talking to u

burgrs:

how dare u ignore me after ive made 0 attempts at talking to u

kuro-no-raven: Things I Love —> Tea ♥



















kuro-no-raven:

Things I Love —> Tea ♥

Photo





manapia: Assassin Tao! …actually just Secret Service Agent Tao...



manapia:

Assassin Tao! …actually just Secret Service Agent Tao holding a gun^^;

Women of konoha → Asked anonymous.



















Women of konoha → Asked anonymous.

Photo



Photo











Photo



"I wanted him to keep watching over me. I wanted him to see...













 "I wanted him to 
keep watching over me.
 I wanted him to 
see me become the Hokage…" 

Photo



















Photo





Photo



Photo



awwwwwww



awwwwwww

Photo



Photo



"Don't underestimate a bride!"





"Don't underestimate a bride!"

Photo



peachgreekyogurt: Keep your friends close and your animes closer.

peachgreekyogurt:

Keep your friends close and your animes closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment