Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Fickle Pensieve

baelor: Book 2 stills-to-gifs [x,x,x], requested by...







baelor:

Book 2 stills-to-gifs [x,x,x], requested by animationtidbits - updated 08/06/2013 with new gif 

First look at Tauriel in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug...





First look at Tauriel in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (x)

"JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will..."

""JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will live forever""

-

 -Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)

#this was really sweet until i thought about the fact that if that were true she would have had to kill a person to create each one -Skyedestiny

How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupid, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?

(via vikingplumb)

I just fucking lost my shit. 

(via connor-sexonlegswithahat-temple)

Game of Thrones

image

"Don't give me an attitude, Spock!"





"Don't give me an attitude, Spock!"

Photo

















The things I deal with while trying to eat food on the living...



The things I deal with while trying to eat food on the living room "couch-pit"

Me: GREY HAIR! I WILL HAVE GREY HAIR BY THE END OF SUMMER!

Me: GREY HAIR! I WILL HAVE GREY HAIR BY THE END OF SUMMER!
Little Cherub: OH! OH! Then you can retire!!!

btw i work as a glorified babysitter and look after 20 kindergarteners from 9 to 6 everyday

btw i work as a glorified babysitter and look after 20 kindergarteners from 9 to 6 everyday

After dealing with rambunctious little cherubs all week it is nice to have a large Long Island Iced...

After dealing with rambunctious little cherubs all week it is nice to have a large Long Island Iced Tea and go to sleep extremely early

#and you can just tell from that look on his face that he's...





#and you can just tell from that look on his face that he's thinking #'it was always me. #i'm the disappointment. #i was never smart enough or fast enough or brave enough. #i didn't protect you when i was supposed to. #i didn't follow orders. #i let you out of my sight and you ran away. #i'm the bad son. #you'll always be his favorite.' #FUCK THIS SHOW #to me you are perfect

aetherspell: Lately I've been listening to my playlists and...



aetherspell:

Lately I've been listening to my playlists and this came up a few times LOL. I really liked this song when I was younger. Honestly, I really did like this movie quite a bit and still do. Probably because of the psychotic Darla Dimple…and the songs.

image

Do what you want, okay? And I will respect you for your choices. However, don't try and shove your choices down my throat or restrict my choices. I have shown you respect so I expect the same respect from you no matter if you do or don't agree with me.

Man I love cosplayers!

shaymine:

saltysteved:

image

image

image

image

image

gog bless

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment